MJR Business-to Business (“MJR Theatres”) offers private screenings, events, and theatre rentals (“Events”), bulk ticket purchases (“Vouchers”), and advertising opportunities (“Advertising”) within the theatre space.
For services offered by MJR Theatres (collectively, the “Services”) on a payment basis, the following terms apply, unless MJR notifies you otherwise in writing:
- Payments will be billed to you in USD, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the payment terms in the contract for the Services.
- You must pay with one of the following:
- A valid credit card acceptable to MJR Theatres;
- A valid debit card acceptable to MJR Theatres;
- Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due; or
- By another payment option MJR provides to you in writing.
- If your payment and account registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when that information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services by you.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of the Services, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you in writing for the Services.
Delivery and payment terms
MJR Theatres B2B standard delivery and payment terms are:
- Advertising: We will invoice on or after the start date of the advertising campaign for which inventory has been allocated, and payment will fall due within 30 days (Net 30) unless we have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- Vouchers: We will invoice upon processing of the order. Vouchers will not be shipped until full payment has been received. If payment is not received within 30 days (Net 30) from the date of the order it will be canceled. Delivery of physical vouchers will be made to the address supplied at the time of purchase with signature requirements and delivery confirmation required. Delivery of digital vouchers will be done electronically within 5 business days from payment.
- Events: We will invoice upon booking of the event. Payment will fall due 10 days prior to the event unless we have expressly agreed otherwise in writing. If payment is not received prior to the event, the event will be cancelled.
If timely payment is not made, you shall be responsible for interest charges allowable by law and any collection or attorney’s fees. For net terms accounts, invoices are due in full within the established terms of the order invoice date, and failure to submit payments accordingly shall bear interest from the due date until paid in full and may result in a suspension of your credit with MJR Theatres.
REFUND and cancellation policy
All refund and cancellation requests must be submitted to AR@mjrtheatres.com and your Sales Manager prior to the delivery of Services.
All cancellations for Advertising and Events are subject to a cancellation fee as outlined below:
- Cancellations within 48 hours from the date and time of Services will be subject to the full fee agreed upon in writing or $900, whichever is less.
- Cancellations with more than 2 days from the date and time of Services and less than 14 days from the date and time of Services will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% or $250, whichever is greater. Cancellation fee will not exceed $900.
- Cancellations with more than 14 days from the date of Services will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If Advertising cannot be delivered, a refund or credit will be applied to the account based on the pro-rated delivery metric agreed upon in writing.
Any discrepancies in Event invoicing must be submitted within 14 days from receipt. Refunds will not be provided for Services rendered.
Vouchers are non-refundable. No credit, exchanges, or refunds will be given and will not be replaced is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, your contract with us always includes these General Terms. Your contract with us will also include any additional terms applicable to the mobile application, use of the Site or other aspect of the Service you visit or use (e.g., MJR Premier Rewards program or sweepstakes rules) ("Additional Terms"). Where Additional Terms apply to a particular aspect of the Service, you will be able to access and read the applicable Additional Terms within or through your use of that aspect of the Service. If there is a conflict between the General Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control. The General Terms and Additional Terms (collectively, the "Terms") form the legal and binding contract between you and us. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY REPRESENT A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND MJR. BY VISITING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
how to contact us
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By telephone at 248-548-8282
- By mail at:
Attn: Customer Service
41000 Woodward Ave, Suite 135 East
Bloomfield Hills, MI