SIGNING IN *Registered Members Only
NEW MJR MOBILE APP - ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS WERE PRE-ASSIGNED A PASSWORD (last name with the first letter capitalized). USERNAMES HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED USING THE MEMBERES EMAIL ADDRESS. *Password can be changed on the app in the Menu section at the bottom right (i)
WEBSITE - THE WEBSITE REQUIRES A USERNAME, WHICH WILL BE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. ALL REGISTERED MEMBERS WERE PRE-ASSIGNED A PASSWORD (last name with the first letter capitalized).
*We are working on a page for users to reset their password
- WE HAVE TAKEN DOWN THE PROFILE PAGE AS WE MAKE THE SYSTEM CHANGE. THIS WILL BE DOWN UNTIL THE END OF MARCH.
- DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MEMBER PROFILE ON THE OLD MJR APP. WE ARE LAUNCHING AS WE UPDATE SOFTWARE AND THESE CHANGES WILL NOT BE REFLECTED ON THE NEW APP.
- WE HAVE PAUSED NEW MEMBERSHIP SIGN-UP. THIS WILL BE ROLLED OUT AS WE UPDATE THE SYSTEMS AT EACH LOCATION.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE WORK THROUGH THIS LAUNCH!
IMPROVEMENTS ON THE WAY
- Card-less Rewards and Redemption - Members will no longer need to carry around their MJR Premier Rewards card to earn points or spend rewards *Registration required
- Username & Password Support - Sign into your account using a Username and Password. Password reset will also be available soon. (Members already registered before the update will use their email address as their username, and their last name as their password (first letter capitalized))
- Improved Online Experience - Features Include: Voucher Redemption, improved Processing Speeds, and Bug Fixes
- New MJR App - We are launching a brand-new MJR Mobile App - Supports Username and Password login for Premier Reward Members, Improved Account Management, Improved Processing Speed, and Bug Fixes
Other Important Notes...
- MJR Premier Rewards Sign-Up and Registration will be paused on the old system as of February 20th, 2019. As sites are updated onto the new system, they will begin to accept new members into the program and allow unregistered members to register their card #.
- While we update our systems, members will not have access to their online profile pages. Worry Not! Members will still be able to add their account number as they make ticket purchases to get points and will continue to have access to their rewards! Member Account Pages will be back up once we complete our software update.
- The new MJR App is available. The new App will initially support our Brighton location, and roll-out to the other locations as their systems are updated. Sites that have yet to receive the update will still be supported by the old MJR App.
- Our new system will require all members provide a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. All previous members that registered with an invalid or duplicate email address will be unregistered members until a valid email address is added to their profile.
The following FAQ has been updated to reflect the changes coming to the system as we roll-out system upgrades.
*What is the MJR® Premier Rewards Program?
- The MJR Premier Rewards Program is a FREE loyalty program that allows registered members to earn points and rewards from purchases made at any MJR Digital Cinema. Registered members will receive one (1) point for every dollar spent on tickets, concessions and drinks at the Studio Bar and Lounge. There is a maximum earning potential of 500 points per business day. There is no cost to join or participate in the program. Upon accumulating 50 points, registered Premier Rewards Members will receive five ($5) Premier Dollars that may be redeemed at participating MJR® locations towards movie tickets or concession items. Registered Members also receive one (1) Free Regular Popcorn on Tuesdays.
*How do I join?
Eligible individuals can join the Premier Rewards Program two different ways.
- Sign up on the MJR App. Members that sign up on the MJR App will not receive a physical card.
- Sign up and Register at any MJR Box Office.
Present your card or registered phone number or email address before every purchase made. Your points will begin to accumulate the first time you use your Premier Rewards account. Be sure the card is registered with a first name, last name, email address and phone number to spend your rewards!
*What happens when I sign up on the App?
- The MJR App is available on iTunes and the Google Play store. By doing so, you will not be provided a physical card. Members that prefer to have a physical card can sign up at the box office. A virtual card number will be assigned about 45-60 minutes after sign-up on the App.
*How do I register my Premier Rewards card to spend my earned Premier Dollars and get my other benefits?
- If you signed up online, your account is already registered and you can begin to earn and spend your rewards. If you signed up at the Box Office you are already registered to earn and spend rewards. You will still need to activate your acocunt online at mjrtheatres.com to get a Username and Password which will allow you to use your account online and on the app.
*When will I receive my 25 bonus points for registering my card?
- Once the card is registered, 25 bonus points will be provided at the start of the next business day. In the case that a member exceeds 50 points when the bonus points are earned, the points will not transfer to rewards until after the next transaction.
*I am already a Member with a physical card. How do I add this to the MJR App?
- If you already have a physical card, but you’d like a virtual card for your MJR App, you must be a registered member and activate your profile online. Once you activate your account, you will have a Username and Password which will allow online and mobile use.
- Pre-Existing Members before the launch of the new App will sign in using their email address as their username. The password has been set to the last name, with the first letter capitalized.
*How do I accumulate Points? Is there a maximum number of points I can get?
- Members will receive one (1) point for every dollar spent towards the purchase of eligible tickets or food and beverage items. Purchases towards Gift Cards are not eligible to receive points. However, purchases made with Gift Cards are eligible to earn points following the rules above. Members can receive a maximum of 500 points per business day. A list of ineligible purchases can be found HERE.
*When and how will I get my Premier Dollars?
- When a registered member accumulates 50 points, the points will automatically be exchanged for $5 Premier Dollars. *If a member crosses the threshold by receiving manually added points or bonus points, the transfer of points to rewards may take a business day or be awarded after the following transaction.
*Do my Premier Dollars expire?
- Premier Points and Dollars both expire 365 days after the initial earning date. Premier Dollars are systematically spent on a FIFO (first in, first out) basis.
*What can I buy with my Premier Dollars?
- Premier Dollars can be used towards the purchase of any ticket or item purchased at the concession stand. Premier Dollars may not be used to purchase items at the Studio Bar and Lounge, gift cards, VIP tickets or for auditorium rentals. Premier Dollars must be used at time of purchase and may not be exchanged for credit on a previous purchase. Premier Dollars have no cash value.
*Can I receive points for my ticket purchases made online?
- Yes! Just make sure you sign into your Premier Rewards account before making your purchase at www.mjrtheatres.com or on the MJR App.
*Will I get points for discounted tickets or when I use coupons?
- Discounted admissions for group sales or buyouts, theatre rentals, or other special events are not eligible to earn Premier Points. For all other purchases, you will only accumulate points based on the final purchasing price of the ticket or concession item. Items that are purchased using Premier Dollars will also receive Premier Points. For a complete list of eligible purchases, click HERE.
*Can I use a discount coupon or additional voucher when paying with Premier Dollars?
- Yes, but restrictions may apply. Many of these must be used at the theatre box office. See coupon or voucher for details.
*Will my Membership expire?
- All MJR Premier Reward Accounts will be expire if not used within a period of 18 months. At that time, all Premier Points and Premier Dollars will be expired. Expired accounts can be reactivated but all points and rewards will not be reinstated.
*What if I forget my Premier Rewards card when I go to the theatre?
- Members must present their Premier Rewards Card, Phone number, or email address at the time of purchase. Points can be retroactively rewarded at the box office up to seven (7) days after the purchase with the presentation of a transaction number.
*I lost my Premier Rewards card/need my number…What do I do?
- If you know your account number, you can still gain access to your virtual Premier Rewards card using the MJR App or just provide the name, phone number or email address on the account to earn and spend your rewards.
*I want to allow my wife or husband to use my card, is that OK? What about my kids?
- Yes, members of your immediate family may all use the same Premier Rewards Account, however, only one physical card will be issued per account. Children must be 14 years or older to use the program.
*I want to cancel my account. How do I do that?
- To cancel your account, please visit any MJR box office or call Member Services at 1-800-311-8711.
*I have additional questions, who do I contact?
- Please call any MJR Digital Cinema box office (Everyday 10am-10pm) or Member Services (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) at 1-800-311-8711 for all additional questions or comments.