*What is the MJR® Premier Rewards Program?
- The MJR Premier Rewards Program is a FREE loyalty program that offers members rewards towards movie tickets and concession items. Members receive one (1) point for every dollar spent on tickets, concessions and drinks at the Studio Bar and Lounge. There is a maximum earning potential of 500 points per business day. There is no cost to join or participate in the program. Upon accumulating 50 points, registered Premier Rewards Members receive five ($5) Premier Dollars that may be redeemed at participating MJR® locations towards movie tickets or concession items. Registered Members also receive one (1) Free Regular Popcorn on Tuesdays*.
*How do I join?
Eligible individuals can join the Premier Rewards Program two different ways.
- Sign up on the MJR App.
- Sign up and your local MJR Digital Cinemas box office to get a fancy plastic card.
To earn points, make sure you provide your account info upon your purchase. Your points will begin to accumulate the first time you use your Premier Rewards account.
*What happens when I sign up on the App?
- The MJR App is available on iTunes and the Google Play store. By doing so, you will not be provided a physical card. Members that prefer to have a fancy plastic card can sign up at the box office. A virtual card number will be assigned about 45-60 minutes after sign-up on the App.
*How do I register my Premier Rewards card to spend my earned Premier Dollars and get my other benefits?
- If you provided your full name, phone number and email address upon Sign-Up, you are fully registered and can earn and spend rewards. If you signed-up at the box office you will need to activate your account online at mjrtheatres.com to get a Username and Password. This will allow you to sign into your account on the website and MJR Mobile App.
*When will I receive my 25 bonus points for registering my card?
- Once the card is registered, 25 bonus points will be provided at the start of the next business day. In the case that a member exceeds 50 points when the bonus points are earned, the points will not transfer to rewards until after the next transaction.
*I am already a Member with a physical card. How do I add this to the MJR App?
- Registered members that have an activated account can sign into their accounts on the MJR Mobile App.
*How do I accumulate Points? Is there a maximum number of points I can get?
- Members will receive one (1) point for every dollar spent towards the purchase of eligible tickets or food and beverage items. Purchases towards Gift Cards are not eligible to receive points. However, purchases made with Gift Cards are eligible to earn points following the rules above. Members can receive a maximum of 500 points per business day. A list of ineligible purchases can be found HERE.
*When and how will I get my Premier Dollars?
- When a registered member accumulates 50 points, the points will automatically be exchanged for $5 Premier Dollars. *If a member crosses the threshold by receiving manually added points or bonus points, the transfer of points to rewards may take a business day or be awarded after the following transaction.
*Do my Premier Dollars expire?
- Premier Points and Dollars both expire 365 days after the initial earning date. Premier Dollars are spent on a first earned, first spent basis.
*What can I buy with my Premier Dollars?
- Premier Dollars can be used towards the purchase of any ticket or item purchased at the concession stand. Premier Dollars may not be used to purchase items at the Studio Bar and Lounge, gift cards, VIP tickets or for auditorium rentals. Premier Dollars must be used at time of purchase and may not be exchanged for credit on a previous purchase. Premier Dollars have no cash value.
*Can I receive points for my ticket purchases made online?
- Yes! Just make sure you sign into your Premier Rewards account before making your purchase at www.mjrtheatres.com or on the MJR App.
*Will I get points for discounted tickets or when I use coupons?
- Discounted admissions for group sales or specially booked buyouts, theatre rentals, or other special events are not eligible to earn Premier Points. For all other purchases, you will only accumulate points based on the final purchasing price of the ticket or concession item. Items that are purchased using Premier Dollars will also receive Premier Points. For a complete list of eligible purchases, click HERE.
*Can I use a discount coupon or additional voucher when paying with Premier Dollars?
- Yes, but restrictions may apply. Many of these must be used at the theatre box office. See coupon or voucher for details.
*Will my Membership expire?
- All MJR Premier Reward Accounts will be expire if not used within a period of 18 months. At that time, all Premier Points and Premier Dollars will be expired. Expired accounts can be reactivated but all points and rewards will not be reinstated.
*What if I forget my Premier Rewards card when I go to the theatre?
- Members must present their Premier Rewards card, phone number, or email address at the time of purchase. Points can be retroactively rewarded at the box office up to seven (7) days after the purchase with the presentation of a transaction number.
*I lost my Premier Rewards card/need my number…What do I do?
- If you know your account number, you can still gain access to your virtual Premier Rewards account using the MJR App or just provide the name, phone number or email address on the account to earn and spend your rewards.
*I want to allow my wife or husband to use my card, is that OK? What about my kids?
- Yes, members of your immediate family may all use the same Premier Rewards Account. However, only one physical card can be issued per account. Children must be 14 years or older to use the program.
*I want to cancel my account. How do I do that?
- To cancel your account, please visit any MJR box office or call Member Services at 1-800-311-8711.
*I have additional questions, who do I contact?
- Please call any MJR Digital Cinema box office (Everyday 10am-10pm) or Member Services (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) at 1-800-311-8711 for all additional questions or comments.