Brighton, MI 48116
(810) 227-6327Check in at your local MJR!Follow @mjrtheatres!
= No Passes
- MJR Mobile App
- CaptiView Closed Captioning Devices Available
- Fidelio Descriptive Narration
- Assisted Listening Devices
- Self-Serve Kiosks
- Studio Bar & Lounge
- Luxury Recliners
- Reserved Seating
- Guests are politely asked to respect fellow movie-goers by refraining from disruptive behavior during the Feature Presentation, including talking or using devices with screens or lights.
- Guests are required to sit in their assigned seat, and must provide proof of purchase upon request.
- Guests may not bring into the theatre any outside food or beverages other than water.
- Children under 2 are free if held by a guardian. If the child requires a separate seat, a ticket must be purchased.
- Children 6 & under are not permitted into ‘PG-13’ rated features after 6:00PM.
- *Exceptions may be provided for Family films that are rated PG-13.
- Minors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age for ‘R’ rated features.
MJR Private+ Screening Policies
- Up to 25 guests maximum per show. To book a larger group, please contact the theatre directly.
- Film starts promptly at showtime and may not be restarted or paused.
- Changes to booking or cancelation may be made up to 2 hours prior to showtime.
View All MJR Policies HERE.