MJR Digital Cinema
- - Refunds are available for ticket purchases prior to the feature show time only. Refunds can only be issued at the original theatre location in which the tickets were purchased. Click HERE for the customer service phone numbers.
- - Costumes, including masks and like attire, are not permitted in any MJR theatre
- - Outside food and/or beverages are not permitted in the auditoriums
- - For the safety of our guests, the local Fire Departments have asked us to prohibit the parking of strollers in our auditoriums and common areas. Strollers are permited in accordance with ADA rules.
- - The use of cellular phones, texting, camcorders or any recording device is strictly prohibited in any auditorium. Violators will be escorted from the premises and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- - Children 6 & under are not permitted into "R" rated features at any time
- - Children 6 & under are not permitted into "PG-13" rated features after 6:00PM
- - Minors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 21 years of age